Home > Laptop Batteries > Dell > Replacement for Dell Inspiron M301 battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron M301 Laptop Battery
- Item Name: Replacement for Dell Inspiron M301 battery
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: One Year Warranty
- Guarantee: 30 Days Money Back
- Usually ships in the same business day.
- Can't find your laptop battery? Please feel free to contact us.
- Dell 09VJ64
- Dell 0FP4VJ
- Dell 451-11473
- Dell CEF2H
- Dell Inspiron M301z
- Dell Inspiron 13ZR
- Dell Inspiron 13ZD
- Dell Inspiron M301
- Dell Inspiron M301ZD
- Dell Inspiron M301ZR
- Dell Inspiron N301
- Dell Inspiron N301Z
- Dell Inspiron N301ZD
- Dell Inspiron N301ZR
Battery Tips: How to prolong your battery life
- Put your computer to sleep when not in use) - If you're taking a break, let your computer take one as well.
- Remove the Dell Inspiron M301 laptop battery if the notebook will be stored (turned off and not plugged into AC power) for more than 2 weeks.
- Try to avoid using a PC Card adapter, as they can drain your battery quickly, and make sure that your USB devices are set to allow Windows to shut them off to save power—you can find the settings in device manager's Power Management property pane for the device.
- Make sure to discharge the Dell Inspiron M301 battery sometimes, and if you spend most of your time plugged in at a desk, you would be better off running the battery down to half, and then simply removing the battery and storing it in a cool place.
- Use the right adapter - Ensure that the adapter you use to charge the laptop battery is an original one or one with the correct specifications. A mismatch in the wattage could cause an overload thus damaging the laptop and the battery.